A Warning To The Ignorant

A Warning To The Ignorant

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Attention All Women Seeking Fashion Advice From Their Man


Attention all women who seek the advice of your male significant other by throwing pictures of other (fine) women in their faces and asking "Do You Think That This Would Look Nice On Me?"

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This puts us brothers in a compromised position.

In or minds we are saying:

  •  "I'm not looking at the swimsuit.  I am trying to imagine taking that swimsuit OFF  the girl in the picture to see how she looks naked.  I've already seen you naked before."
  • "This girl could put on a clown suit and she would still look good.  Are you sure that you really trust my advice?" 
  • "If I tell you NO will you not SPEND ANY MORE MONEY on clothing?" 
  • "You lost weight by going to the gym.  Now you want to buy a whole new wardrobe because you complain that your old clothes are too big and don't fit any longer.  I see what you are doing." 

 In the end we say:
"Yes dear.  That would look nice on you".



(Only joking dear)


    No comments: