A Warning To The Ignorant

A Warning To The Ignorant

Friday, April 30, 2010

This White Woman Is Superior To All "Hip Hop Voice Of The Racist Street Pirate" Artists

Attention all Black folks!!!

Do you see this WHITE WOMAN and her red eyes?

That is not the "red eye effect" of the camera flash illuminating the blood vessels in her eye.  NO THAT IS HER EVIL SHOWING.  Inside of this WHITE WOMAN is a "Terminator-like" character.

Those are not blood vessels they are LEDs that illuminate her innars.

I have to give it to my AfroSpear affiliated brothers and sisters for being more attuned to the threats to Black people than I am.

I am now afraid of White women who are law students.  They have the POWER to cast me into inferiority as a Black man.   Though I have the very same pen that she purchased from Office Depot - I got mine from Staples - her ink pen and what she uses to write her thoughts down for later transcription into an e-mail have  a SUPERIOR impact than anything that I could ever think to write.

As I think about this I have to be consistent and thus believe that if the RESPONSE to her words are more POWERFUL than mine then it is not the WORDS it must be THE PERSON that is more powerful than I.

But WAIT - I make more money than this WHITE WOMAN - Stephanie Grace.  She is a law student and I am a middle-level manager in a large, evil corporation.  How can this twenty something WHITE GIRL write words than the thousands of blog messages that I have written over the years?

ANSWER:  THIS AIN'T ABOUT HER!!!!!

Those who are responding to this one WHITE GIRL'S views are in fact fighting against her TRIBE!!!!!

In as much as they don't like "racial profiling" they in fact are taking the tribal membership of Ms Grace and assigning her POWER because of the POWER that her tribe is assumed to have.  (Are you getting this?).

Why is it that this millionaire Black man who has launched the careers of many "Hip Hop Voice Of The Racist Street Pirates" seen as "less than" this White Girl Stephanie Grace?   I can pull up a number of his artists that have called me a "Nigger" and yet there are masses of people who have paid for the privilege.

This entire episode, however, should not be dismissed by my rationalization and intellectualism.  I had better keep an eye out for White Women who are approaching me.  I had better cup my groin lest they kick me in the nuts because they see me as an inferior who feels no pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! OMG ... (wiping the dripping sarcasm from my computer screen ...)

Good post.