A Warning To The Ignorant

A Warning To The Ignorant

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Does Anyone Want This Money From Nigeria? I Have All Of My Money Tied Up With A Different Nigerian Prince

Dear Beneficiary,

This message is regarding your fund which is still inconclusive with the Federal Government of Nigeria due to several unwarranted demands for money from you by the staffs handling the transaction.

I know that the information would come to you as a suprise and it is also very risky on my side because i am not supposed to release this kind of information to an outsider like you but i think there is nothing better i can do to help you and satisfy my conscience other than this step.

I wish to inform you that due to what is happening in your transaction, the Federal Government have instructed the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to conclude the release of Three Million and Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$3,300,000.00) in your favour free of charge as part of your overdue Inheritance fund before the end of the month. Unfortunately, this order has not yielded any fruit due to the fact that some staffs of the Bank are using your fund for their selfish interests and they do not want to allow your fund be released to you.

I have decided to use my position to bring this ugly situation to an end by taking this bold step so that your fund will be released to you as soon as possible if you can follow my instruction.

There is a way i can assist you receive this fund in your account by next week without you spending any money provided you assure me that you will abide by my advise and keep my assistance to you confidential.

Further information regarding the transfer procedures and modalities will be discused upon hearing your acceptance and readiness to cooperate with me to successfully conclude the transaction.

Get back to me email immediately with your personal and banking information so that I will commence on the procedures of transferring your fund directly into your account.

Thanks and God bless.

Yours Truly,

Dr. Mrs. Sarah Alade-
Executive Director
(Board Member)
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Abuja Nigeria.


No comments: