A Warning To The Ignorant

A Warning To The Ignorant

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Parallel Lives Of Hip Hop Artists And Republicans - Episode #1

OK - yet another bit I thought up.

I could not resist. I recall hearing Republican Newt Gingrich being attacked for divorcing his wife while she was on her death bed. I also heard how Republican John McCain left his first wife after his personal ambitions in politics left her high and dry. He went on to marry a millionaire in Cindy.

I got it. Republicans are bad news and have no character for doing what they do to their women.

But wait. I am reading where Hip Hop superstar NAS is in the midst of divorcing his wife, singer Kelis while she is PREGNANT with his child!!!

I have not heard the associated condemnation for NAS though.

Kelis Wants Nas To Cough Up $20,000 A Month In Child Support

No comments: