A Warning To The Ignorant

A Warning To The Ignorant

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Purpose Of This Blog

I try very hard to not "cross contaminate" the various blogs that I maintain as each of them has a specific purpose.

Function Culture - Is A Discussion On Black Culture With A More Positive And Constructive Spin To It

Within The Black Community - Is My "Tough Love" Site. It Details The CONSEQUENCES of Our People Having Outsourced Our Dreams Over To A Political Entity and the OPERATIVES Who Have Free Reign In Our Community

Uncategorized Ranting - Is a Collection Of Thoughts That Have Nothing To Do With The Black Community Per Se But Which Needs to Get Out There


My news creation "The Parallel Hood" is my satirical look at my people and the logical next steps that is in order IF some of the claims and tactics that are used today would have been used when we had no other alternative than to do for self.

I want to keep a clean distinction between each blog and thus - here is my newest creation.

No comments: